XAMAX Arm SlingSKU ID:
- Save Rs. 61
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Pouch Arm Sling is crafted to provide even distribution and support to the injured upper body part simultaneously with the cast. It holds supports and immobilizes the broken, sprained or surgically operated arm in flexion position.
- Sleek and smart design suitable in hot & humid climatic conditions
- Adjustable design with convenient application
- Soft & breathable fabric that provides excellent ventilation
- Easy opening & closing with slide buckle
- Minimizes the pressure and reduces thumb fatigue
- Thumb loop helps prevent wrist drop
Recommended for :
- Cast support
- Injuries to the arm, wrist or hand
- Glenohumeral dislocations
- Post-surgical or post cast care of the arm
- Dislocated shoulder or a sprain
- Conditions requiring support or immobilization of fractured, sprained or surgically operated
- arm in flexion position
- Provides even weight distribution and support to the injured body part simultaneously with
- the cast
We Also Recommend
Tynor walker Boot (Short) (Product Code D-45)
Tynor Coccyx Cushion Seat (Product Code H-13)
Tynor Functional Knee Support (Product Code D-09)
Tynor Ankle binder (Product Code D-01)