Yuwell Air-compressing Nebulizer 405ASKU ID: TTHE317
- Save Rs. 500
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
The 405A Compressor Nebulizer is intended to aerosolize medications for inhalation by the patient for respiratory disorders. It is a new generation of compressor nebulizer manufactured by the company based on innovation and improvement of similar products at home and abroad.
Product performance and index
- Input: AC100-240V~ 350mA, 50/60Hz
- Output: DC12V, 1000mA
- Maximum nebulization rate: ≥0.2mL/min
- MMD: 3.9μm
- Percentage of nebulized particles with diameter less than 5μm ＞65%
- Maximum pressure of compression pump: ≥0.1MPa
- Free flow of compression pump: ≥3.5L/min
- Noise: ≤55dB(A)
- Net weight: 260g (unit only)
- Size: 13cm (l) × 6.5cm (w) ×6.8cm (h)
- Electrical safety requirements: Class II equipment, Type B applied part
- Working system: intermittent operation – working for 20 minutes with an interval of 40 minutes.
- Normal working conditions:
- Environmental temperature: 10℃～40℃
- Relative humidity : 30%～75%
- Air pressure: 86KPa～106KPa
- Restrictions on transportation and storage:
- Environmental temperature: -40℃～+55℃
- Relative humidity: 10%～93%
- Air pressure: 70KPa～106KPa
- Test conditions: The environmental temperature is 20℃ and the humidity is 53%. The test distance from the nebulizing aerosol nozzle is 10cm.
- Test solution: 0.9% saline
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face Mask
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
Yuwell Overbed Table - Adjustable Height