Yuwell Electric Wheelchair Model-(D130L)SKU ID: TTHC004
- Save Rs. 84,190
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Ecru oxidation of aluminum alloy frame.
- Professional nursing a wheelchair.
- Can be folded
- Super lightweight wheelchair to travel.
- A hand brake and auxiliary brake
- Dual brake
- Easy to operate
- Strong endurance
- Strong power
- WARRANTY: 1 Year
- Name: electric wheelchair
- Model: D130L
- Seat width: 44cm
- Package size: 77.5*41.5*77.5cm
- Net weight: 26kg
- Gross weight: 32kg
- Maximum speed: <=6km/h
- Power consumption: <=2.5kw.h/100km
- Load weight: <=100kg
- Extension mileage: >=20km
- Maximum safety slope braking: <=3.6m (6 degrees)
- Battery: lithium battery DC24V*18AH
- Crossing the barrier height: >=40mm
- Crossing the ditch width: 100mm
- Climbing ability: >=6 degree
- The ability to stop in the slope: 9 degrees
- Minimum radius of rotation: 1.2m
- Noise: <65DB
Yuwell Electric wheelchairs are propelled by means of an electric motor rather than manual power. Motorized wheelchairs are useful for those unable to propel a manual wheelchair or who may need to use a wheelchair for distances or over terrain which would be fatiguing in a manual wheelchair.
We Also Recommend
TheraBand Pro Foam Roller - Full and Half
TheraBand Resistance Exercise Band - Latex Free
Oxymed Overbed Table