Yuwell Nebulizer Hospital Model 407A/403HSKU ID:
- Save Rs. 7,100
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- It adopts an oil-free high-efficiency valve without the need for daily lubrication and it has low noise level.
- It can break down liquid into tiny particles similar to gas with extremely strong air compression technology.
- It is an ideal product for family and medical professionals, suitable for all kind of patients.
- WARRANTY -1 year
- Power supply: AC220±22V, 50±1Hz
- Input power: ≤150VA
- Max negative pressure:≥0.15MPa
- Free air flux compressing pump: ≥10L/min
- Max nebulizing rate: ≥0.2mL/min
- Operation noise: ≤55dB(A)
- Dimension: ≤19.8cm*19.5cm*10.5cm
- Weight: 2.1 kgs
- Mass median diameter(MMD): 3.9μm Percent of MMD＜5μm：＞65%
- Work system: Intermittently running & continuous running (24 hours)