Yuwell Neck TractorSKU ID:
- Save Rs. 680
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Yuwell neck tractor is applicable to stiff necks, neck pain, neck fraction and injuries and cervical muscle spasms.
- Inflatable/ deflatable and lightweight design
- Light weight for carrying,making it ideal for travel.
- soft velvet fabric is very comfortable to wear
- Static traction lowers the pressure between vertebrae,
- It helps relieve nerve root compression and neck pain, remove cervical muscle spasm.
- It helps keep your neck in a correct and comfortable posture and prevent further sore necks and neck injuries.
- Adjust the amount of air in 3 chambers to suit your preference
- External dimension: 240*275*180mm
- Traction range: 0-30kPa
- Little traction: 5-10kPa
- Middle traction: 10-20kPa
- Large traction: 20-30kPa
- Traction trip: 1-20