Yuwell Oxygen Concentrator 5LPM - Basic Model (7F-5)SKU ID: TTCR059
- Save Rs. 15,010
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Cumulative time function;
- Exceed press safety valve helping safe ensure.
- Install power cut warning function.
- High pressure and low-pressure alarming function
- (7F-5 Double flux) shunt design, two users are provided with oxygen at the same time.
- (7F-5W with nebulizer function) provides atomization function, maximum nebulizing rate≥0.2mL/min
- (7F-5 with cord controller) oxygen concentrator and oxygen intake device can be separated, to realize the remote control and use
- Continuous operation
- WARRANTY: 2 years
- HighOxygen flow: 0.5~5L/min
- Input power: 500VAOxygen concentration: 95.5%~87%
- Output pressure: 40~70kPa
- Operation noise: ≤48dB (A)(average) Whole unit: 52dB(A)
- Weight： 15.5kg（34.1lbs）
- Dimension： H50cm*W39cm*D24.5cm
CONTENT OF BOX
- Oxygen Concentrator
- User Manual
- Humidifier Bottle
- Filter ( Attached in machine )
An oxygen concentrator is a device that concentrates the oxygen from a gas supply (typically ambient air) by selectively removing nitrogen to supply an oxygen-enriched product.
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter