Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 8000SKU ID:
- Save Rs. 31,700
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Contec Patient Monitor System/device - CMS8000 is the latest technological device that is used in the providing vital information of a patient for monitoring purpose during treatments. It consists of monitoring sensors, a processing component, and a screen display, which is also called a "monitor" that provides and record for medical professionals a patient's medical vital signs.
The Contec Monitor - CMS8000 monitor has abundant functions that can be used for clinical monitoring with adult, pediatric and neonate. Users may select different parameter configurations according to different requirements. The monitor displays real-time date and waveform. It can synchronously display eight-channel waveform. The monitor of the device can be connected to the central Patient monitoring system via wire or wireless network to form a network monitoring system.
This device can monitor parameters such as ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, and dual-channel TEMP, among others. It integrates parameter measurement module, display as well as recorder in one device to form a compact and portable equipment. Its replaceable internal battery brings in lot of convenience for patients while on the move. The Contec Patient Monitor CMS8000 is applicable for hospitals, community medical treatment and family.
Specifications of Contec Patient Monitor - CMS8000
- 12.1'' TFT color LCD, multi-language interface
- Maximum 8-channel waveform synchronous display
- Display 7-lead ECG waveform on one screen, cascade ECG waveform display
- AC/DC, built-in rechargeable lithium battery achieve uninterrupted monitoring
- Power Supply: 100-240V～,50/60Hz
- Measurement Mode: Manual/Auto/Stat
Features of Contec Patient Monitor - CMS8000:
- All the operations can be performed by keys and knobs. Finish all operations by keys and knobs.
- Fan-less design, quiet, energy-saving and clean, which reduces the possibility of cross-infection
- All-round monitor for adult, pediatric and neonate.
- With standard interface, oxygen graph, trend graph, big character interface and view bed, convenient to observe
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, anti-motion and anti-ambient light interference, and measurement can be performed under the circumstance of weak filling.
- Heart rate variability (HRV) analysis function
- Drug concentration calculation and titration table functions.
- One-touch printing of trend graph
- Connect to Central Monitoring System by 3G, Wi-Fi or wired mode.
Uses of Contec Patient Monitor - CMS800:
The monitor has various functions that can be used for clinical monitoring with adult, pediatric and neonate.
- Users may select different parameter configuration according to different requirements.
- It can synchronously display eight-channel waveform and full monitoring parameters equipped with an optional 48mm thermal recorder.
- The monitor can be connected to the central monitoring system via wire or wireless network to form a network monitoring system.
- This device can monitor parameters such as ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, and dual-channel TEMP, etc.
- It integrates parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form a compact and portable equipment. Its replaceable internal battery brings lot of convenient for patient moving.
More information about Contec Patient Monitor - CMS8000:
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 8000 has the highest level of monitoring excellence, consistent level of care, and comprehensive set of parameters in critical areas.
The clinically advanced and highly configurable Contec Patient Monitor - CMS8000 helps you stay a step ahead with clinical tools that meet the highest acuity patient needs.
The Contec Monitor- CMS8000 is an easy-to-use system that fits how you work and handle patient data, offering flexibility, scalability and exceptional customization.
The device allows for quick configuration based on patient acuity, type of use or clinical status.
Alarm management tools help to improve workflow when caring for patients who need constant check.
We Also Recommend
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Niscomed ECG Machine ECG 301
Yuwell Suction Apparatus 2 bottle (20LPM) 2x2.5 Liter Glass Jars (7A-23D)
Yuwell Suction Apparatus -2 bottles (40LPM) 2 x 2.5 Liter Glass Jars (7A-23B)