Long wave Diathermy - PME LW01SKU ID:
- Save Rs. 2,316
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Combined 2100-2200 featuring ½ Electrotherapy outputs,
- Low & Medium frequency currents with the I/T curve.
- Low and medium frequency current emissions.
- Push Button regulated adjustable power from 0.1 to 1 MHZ in continuous and pulsated mode
- Intensity/time curve visualization
- All currents emitted at low medium-frequency
- Power Variable
- WaveLength 0 To 300 Mtrs.
- Mode: Continuous & pulse mode
- Maximum probe power: 20 mw
- Beam Surface: 0.025 cm2
- Laser type: Semiconductor GaAs
- Wave type: 650 nm
- Power density: 0.8 w/cm2
- Max energy within 1 min 1 joule
We Also Recommend
Omron Electronic Pulse Massager HV-F127
Mini TENS -Therapy Unit PME T04
Digital Ultrasonic Machine PME U02