TENS - Therapy Unit PME T01SKU ID:
- Save Rs. 900
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) is a method of pain relief involving the use of a mild electrical current.
- A TENS machine is -operated device that has leads connected to sticky pads called electrodes. You attach the pads directly to your skin.
- Physiomodalities Tens Unit are the next generation computerized Tens Therapy Unit, designed to suit almost every clinical application to previous effective management for most of the muscular- skeletal painful / inflammatory conditions including degenerative pathologies
- Pulse Modes: Continuous, Burst, PWM-C (Pulse width Modulation-Continuous), PWM-I (Pulse width Modulation-Intermittent) Surge, Sweep
- Display :Digital
- Timer : 0-690 Min
- Wave form : Biphasic Rectangular Balanced Wave
- Pulse Amplitude :0-80mA/Channel
- Pulse Frequency : 2Hz,20Hz,40Hz,80Hz,120Hz & 150 Hz selectable.
- Weight : 2.5g./unit approx.
- Power Source:90 to 240V AC 50/60Hz, SMPS supply
- Number of Program: 10
- Fuse: 4AMP
- Output Characteristics: Independent Output
- Pulse Width: 150us (Except PWM-C & PWM-I Mode)
- Color : White Miter
- Body: Metal and ABS Body
When to use:
- Pain Relief
- Strength training
- Re-innervation of muscles
- Healing, Tissue repair
- Relaxation of spasm
- Improving Mobility
- Edema reduction
- Main Cord
- Electro wire
- Rubber Electrode
- Set of straps
We Also Recommend
TheraBand Pro Foam Roller - Full and Half
TheraBand Resistance Exercise Band - Latex Free
TheraBand Exercise Ball (Stability Ball)
Spike Foam Roller