Products 20 out of 594
SIMTEK - Syringe Pump INFUTEK 405 Ex
SIMTEK - Infusion Pump INFUTEK 500
SIMTEK - Syringe Infusion Pump INFUTEK 405
Omya Double Channel Syringe Pump (Model -S750i)
Sino MDT Single Channel Syringe Pump (SN 50C6)
AKAS Infusion Pump Advanced (INFU MAX)
Beyond Infusion Pump BYS-820 With HD LCD Display
BPL INFUSION PUMP: ACURA V1
BPL Syringe Pump- ACURA S1
Niscomed Infusion Pump SP 750
Niscomed Syringe pump - SP05
Dr Diaz - Hemodiaz Volumetric Infusion Pump
Dr Diaz - Hemodiaz Syringe Pump
NIDEK-Syringe Pump (LUNA)
AKAS Syringe Pump (SYRU 4004)
AKAS Syringe Pump Front Loaded (TERUMAX RX)
Omya Double Channel Syringe Pump (Model -S660i)
Beyond BYZ-810 Syringe Pump
SYRINGE INFUSION PUMP
A syringe pump machine is basically an infusion pump used to deliver small amounts of fluids or drugs in a fixed interval. The fluid medications, nutrients etc. It is widely used in medical, laboratory, and research fields. Also, it reduces any kind of pain and sickness the patient suffers due to regular injections of medications. A syringe infusion pump has an inbuilt computer and a screen on which it displays information and can warn the healthcare provider in case of malfunctions such as loose syringe, low battery, etc. It helps in reducing staff’s workload and avoiding errors. A syringe pump is also used in electrospinning, dilution, and palliative care.
How does a syringe infusion pump work?
The syringe pump, also known as a screw pump, consists of a stepping motor and its driver, a screw rod and a bracket, as well as a reciprocating screw and a nut. In order to achieve high-precision, smooth, and pulsing liquid transfer, its nut is attached to the piston in the syringe, and the interior of the syringe holds the liquid to be injected.
The motor drives the piston through a drive screw or worm gear, pushing the syringe's plunger in or out to create a steady flow. The syringe is clamped to the frame and the movement of the drum displaces the syringe's plunger.
The majority of syringe pumps can function with syringes of various diameters, but the diameter must be entered at the start to ensure that the correct volume is dispensed. The manufacturer's instructions should be checked to see whether syringes of different diameters can be used. The user can alter variables like flow rate and dispensing volume and syringe diameter.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF SYRINGE INFUSION PUMPS?
There are 5 types of syringe pumps:
- Infusion only syringe pump- In this, the plunger is forced forward by the motor to deliver fluid.
- Push/pull and continuous flow syringe pump - This is a dual syringe pump wherein two pumps communicate with each other through a synchronization table which creates a flexible system that can be re-configured to operate in continuous flow (push/pull) or independently at any time.
- Infusion/withdrawal pumps- These work similar to an infusion pump, but at the end of the run, the motor reverses, and the plunger moves in the opposite direction, which allows the syringe to fill up again.
- High-pressure syringe pumps- The diameter of this syringe pump is smaller in diameter which increases the pressure.
- Low flow rate pumps- These pumps have finer syringes that provide smoother action.
- Volumetric infusion pumps- These are capable of delivering specific amount of fluids to a patient in a very safe and accurate manner like medicine, blood products, parenteral nutrition, etc.
WHAT IS A SYRINGE PUMP USED FOR?
A syringe infusion pump is used for:
- If there is severe pain or a constant flow of medication is required
- When the patient can’t swallow the medication
- When the patient is agitated or distressed
- To administer analgesics, antiemetics, and other drugs
BENEFITS OF USING A SYRINGE INFUSION PUMP MACHINE
- They are swift, precise, and easy to use.
- They have the ability to deliver small volumes of fluids at specifically programmed rates.
- Syringe pumps can control pressure to handle high-viscosity liquids.
- They help in minimizing errors during instrumental analysis of a sample.
- Some modern syringe pumps can be connected and controlled through a computer and record the infusion or withdrawal history.
- Medical syringe pumps are known for their stability and responsiveness.
WHY BUY SYRINGE PUMP ONLINE FROM TENTABS?
Buy syringe pump online at TenTabs to get access to some of the most reputed brands offering great deals on syringe pump prices and a wide variety of options to suit all your requirements.
- Fast Shipping- We will deliver your product in 3-5 business days anywhere across India.
- Discounts- We offer heavy discounts on infusion pump prices and many other products.
- COD - We offer cash on delivery on all our products.
- 100% Genuine Products - Rest assured that all our products are 100% genuine.
- EMI - We offer EMI options on all our products.
TOP-SELLING ONLINE SYRINGE PUMP PRICE LIST IN INDIA
The prices were last updated on Oct 05, 2023
Which brand’s syringe infusion pump is available on TenTabs?
What are important points to consider when buying a syringe pump online?
There are important points you should always consider before purchasing a syringe infusion pump online:
- The brand the product belongs to
- The battery backup
- Travel friendly
- Product cost
- Ease of use and efficiency
- Infusion accuracy
- Delivery modes like flow rate, VT mode, and drug mode
What accessories can be replaced inside the syringe pump?
The disposable items are a battery, syringe, and cord wire.
Who uses infusion pump?
Healthcare professionals use infusion pumps to deliver fluids in controlled amounts into a patient’s body.
How do you calculate infusion rate?
To calculate the infusion rate, use the formula volume (mL) divided by time (min), multiplied by 60 min over 1 hour, this equals the IV flow rate in mL/hr.
Is syringe pump and infusion pump same?
Yes, a syringe pump is a different type of infusion delivery device. Instead of drawing fluid from an infusion bag like an infusion pump, intravenous medications are drawn into a syringe and installed into the device. Also, syringe pumps are more compact and take up less space than infusion pumps.
Is there a limitation on the syringe pump's infusion rate?
The pumps should be used for continual small volume administration. If one uses them for larger rates of volume injection, it could affect drug delivery. If the infusion rate is 8 ml/hr, for example, one must continue to fill a 50 ml syringe every six hours, and more frequently if the rate is considerably greater.
What are some helpful syringe pump usage advice?
- Run on mains whenever possible.
- To wipe the panel, only use a moist cloth dipped in soapy water (detergent).
- Consistently check the IV site.
- Use gentle handling when extracting and snapping the syringe off the clamp.
How much does a syringe pump cost?
The syringe pump price is directly associated with its specifications and features. Buying a particular brand will also affect the rate. Syringe infusion pump price is typically between ₹ 20,000 and ₹70,000 in India. At TenTabs, we provide some of the best syringe pumps and our experts are here to guide you in making the best choice as per your budget and needs.
Where can I buy a syringe infusion pump in India?
Nowadays, it is easy to purchase a syringe pump online. TenTabs can make sure you have the ideal machine for your needs by offering a range of high-quality syringe pumps. You can talk to our highly qualified medical staff about your requirements, and they can guide you to buy the best syringe pump. Thus, you can purchase a syringe pump online at TenTabs.