Products 2 out of 94
Buy Electrolyte Analyser Online
Electrolytes are necessary for maintaining a healthy body pH, and controlling cardiac, enzymatic, and muscular function, among other bodily processes. As a result of these imbalances, major health problems such as congestive heart failure and kidney disease arise. To address this, Electrolyte tests are used to determine the levels of ions and electrolytes in the body. Electrolyte analyzers offer the necessary electrodes to maintain the balances.
What is an Electrolyte Analyser?
An electrolyte analyzer is an instrument for measuring the electrolytes in the human body. They primarily quantify sodium, potassium, and chloride levels in whole blood, serum, or plasma.
When electrolytes in the body are imbalanced, what happens?
The following conditions are linked to electrolyte imbalance:
- Congestive heart failure is a medical condition where the heart cannot pump blood sufficiently throughout the body.
- Dehydration is a condition brought on by inadequate water intake.
- Overhydration is a condition caused by drinking less water.
- Respiratory alkalosis is characterized by a low level of carbon dioxide in the blood due to excessive breathing.
- Acidosis is the opposite of alkalosis and is characterized by a lack of acid in the body fluids.
- In diabetes, your blood sugar levels are too high, causing blood glucose levels to rise. It affects your body's ability to turn food into energy.
- Kidney diseases, gastrointestinal diseases and bone disorders.
Buy Electrolyte Machine Online At TenTabs
We offer the most competitive automated electrolyte analyzer prices in India at TenTabs. If you are looking for affordable but good quality medical devices and other types of equipment online, you can find the widest selection with us, including those from Philps, Yuwell, Bionet, BMC, Contec, Edan, BPL and other reputable companies.
Electrolyte Analyser Price in India
Electrolyte Test Machine - Products
The price list was last updated on Feb 26, 2024