MDF Dual Head Stethoscope- Navy Blue (MDF74710)SKU ID: TTHC319
- Save Rs. 1,609
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- The MDF Dual Head Stethoscope is a lightweight diagnostic instrument that delivers sensitive acoustics and professional performance at an affordable price.
- An ergonomic design ensures comfort for the doctor and patient, even during extended use.
- Precisely handcrafted, the MDF Dual Head Stethoscope is a trusted choice of healthcare professionals.
- The super-duty, lightweight aluminum dual-head chestpiece is precisely machined and hand polished for the highest performance and durability.
- Full-rotation acoustic valve stem with green indicator dot allows the user to easily identify the active sound channel.
- The chestpiece is fitted with an ultra-thin fiber diaphragm for detecting high-frequency sounds.
- The bell, crowned with a non-chill bell ring, provides greater sound amplification, isolation of low frequencies, and patient comfort.
- Soft silicone ComfortSeal eartips are phthalate-free and clear for hygienic purposes.
- To ensure proper fit and isolation of sound, MDF ComfortSeal eartips are available in three sizes: small, regular, and large.
Accufit Headset with Safetylock
- Hand polished, the pre-angled chrome-plated brass headset features a patented internal dual-leaf spring construction for durability.
- Patented SafetyLock eartip adaptors lead the industry in user safety.
- Constructed of thicker, denser, latex-free PVC, the Y-configuration non-stick acoustic tubing provides insulation for superior sound transmission and seals out ambient noise while preventing the cracking and wearing that can occur from repeated use.
- The longer-than-average length allows a comfortable space between health professional and patient.
- 2 extra sets ComfortSeal eartips, spare ultrasensitive fiber diaphragm, and ID tag.
- Our lifetime warranty covers all defects that may occur due to manufacturing and also includes tubing!
We Also Recommend
3M Littmann Spare Parts Kit - Classic III Stethoscopes - Black 40016
Venus Protective Eye Wear (Pack of 20)
Contec ECG Paper Roll 3-Channel (Pack of 12)