Biocare Digital Single Channel ECG-101 MachineSKU ID: TTHE393
- Save Rs. 7,730
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- High resolution thermal array printer
- High frequency response reach to 150Hz
- Friendly user interface
- Without interpretation
- High resolution and precision thermal array print
- Histogram and trend-chart for R-R interval analysis
- Capable of printing continuous one channel trace and annotations inlcuding lead mark and such parameters as sensative, paper speed, and filter operation status
- High resolution digital filter avoid baseline drift, AC, EMG, DFT
- One-touch operation able to enhance efficiency and relieve operating strain
- Safety standard meets IEC. Class 1, type CF
- Visual status due to light indicated touch-keys
- Rechargeable battery supporting 50 examinations
- Power off automatically after 5 minutes non-operation
- Under the automatic mode pressing key MODE continuously can keep recording when abnormal lead is found
- Standard 12 leads
- 110/220V, 50/60Hz Dual voltage
- 12V rechargeable battery
Acquisition Model: 12-lead ECG simultaneous acquisition
Inputting current: Floating ground inputting with anti-defibrillation protective circuit
Display: 20 x 4 character
Recording Format: 1, 1+1
Recording Modes: Automatic / Manual
Inputting Circuit Current: ≤0.1 µAmp
Inputting Impedance: ≥50MΩ
Patient Leakage Current: ≤10 µAmp
Time Constant: >3.2s
Frequency Response: 0.05-150Hz
Noise Level: ≤15V(peak-to-peak)
Paper Speed: 6.25, 12.5, 25, 50mm/s; Error ≤±5%
Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20mm/s; Switch Error ≤±5%
Calibration Voltage: 1mV±5%
Power Requirements: AC: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 40VA ; DC: 12V rechargeable battery
Safety Class: IEC Class I, type CF
Printer: High resolution thermal array printer
Recording paper: 50mm x 20m, roll paper
Dimension(LxWxH): 310mm x 230mm x 70mm
Warranty: 1 Year
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter